by Matthew Labarge
I was blown away by this 13 track CD because there were so many emotions. I loved the experience and am sure others will like it too. It amazed me how the piano could speak to me in so many languages at once. It was like I could reach out and touch the notes or something. I would recommend these inspired pieces to anyone who enjoys hearing emotion at it's finest. Thanks Matthew for sharing your precious gift with the rest of us.
Love & Light,
1. First Light - Sweeping and beautiful, Awakening and hopeful energy.
2. Sunrise - I loved all the movement, different stories all in one.
3. Wedding Waltz - Regal and majestic, so full and flowing, It made my heart sing.
4. Leaves Dancing - How cute and different, I really could see the leaves dancing, very wonderful, so much movement. (my favorite)
5. Prelude Ever After - Light and trilling, this one meanders gracefully.
6. Song Kids Playing - Cute and playful, very busy and fun.
7. Prelude Clouds Roll In - This one was so relaxing and flowing, I could just fall asleep.
8. Cold Wind - Wow, amazing and deep, a great musical journey.
9. Prelude Flurries - Packed with emotion and pregnant pauses, enjoyable piece.
10. Over Such Beauty - I really got to thinking back on this one, kinda wistful and flowing.
11. Never So Many Colors - I got a profound sense of well being, I was calmed instantly.
12. The Sun Sets Earlier Now - Intriguing ride to happier times and places.
13. Love Song - Simple elegance, longing and very very emotional. ( my other favorite)
You can purchase this CD at http://www.matthewlabarge.com/ and I am playing it on my internet radio station WeR1radio.com regularly.
Riki Frahmann All Rights Reserved 2005 - 2011