This lively CD was quite a teacher for me. The lesson I relearned while reviewing it was that music is an universal language unto it's self. I also learned that Spanish guitar takes me places, nothing else can. I would recommend this 11 track beauty to anyone who is prepared to be swept away. Thank you so much Ciro, for sharing your enormous talent with the rest of us. Your music says it all.
1. Cuentos de Chacarera - Intricate, amazing daunting and oh so sexy.
2. La Ayacuchanita - My heart got to racing all over the place, so beautiful. I could just hear the heels.
3. Para Amanda - This one took me places deep in my soul, so lilting and Innocent.
4. Para Que No Me Olvides - Winding, great depth and sensuous beat.
5. Para Mi Amigo - I could feel the little cafe, amazing love. So wistful. (my favorite, Ciro take me away)
6. Agua Dulce - Playful, sweet, heartwarming. ( my second favorite)
7. Spanish Heart - Interwoven energy, flowing of so beautifully.
8. Paisajes - Up beat, wandering, yummy.
9. Ayahuasca - Oh so fast and lively, I would have loved to watch his fingers strumming this one, Wow.
10. Rayito de Sol - Relaxed, free flowing, my mind wandered.
11. Un Adios - I felt all warm and romantic, it gave me the biggest smile.
You can learn more about this CD at http://cirohurtado.com
I am playing this music regularly on my station http://WeR1Radio.com
Love & Light,